Search This Blog

17 Feb 2010

Super Mario Torture



I loved Super Mario World on the old SNES. It was the first videogame I ever tried to finish, on the first console I owned. I can still easily play the first half of it on muscle memory alone. I earned that through months and months of frustration. Honestly, I'm crap at videogames, but I literally have this game memorised. This video is a complete delight for everybody who remembers playing that game. Endless invisible blocks at inconvenient locations, impossible jumps and more random horror. But what makes this video even better is the fantastic player doing the run. The whole level is designed to stretch the limits of what is possible for a player to do, and somehow the guy manages to do it in 30 lives or so, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment