Search This Blog

31 Dec 2009

End of the year lists

Since it's the season for it, I'll put my own list out there. Shorter and to the point though. I saw almost none of the must see films, certainly listened to no must-listen albums, or played any of the video games I ought to have played this year, but I watched a lot of TV, bad and good, and there are programs that tell me what I've missed.
A short list of things I enjoyed too much this year, though they might be far older:

-Venture Bros.
-The Mabinoginion
-Mad Men
-30 Rock
-All Star Superman
-That Mitchell and Webb Look
-Plants vs. Zombies
-The Walking Dead
-Community
-Lady Gaga
-Nouvelle Vague
-2666, by Roberto Bolano
-Consider the Lobster by David Foster Wallace
-Listening to terrible pop music while driving
-Writing more and reading less
-Procrastinating

No comments:

Post a Comment